You Can Make a Difference!
Here is what you can do.
1. Sign-up to be included for PELA information distribution to stay up to date on the latest activity regarding the endowment lands.
2. Make written comments to the Idaho Land Board members at times of strategic interest such as when they are evaluating plans or private proposals are being presented. PELA will usually provide a "heads-up" when these may be occurring using our email distribution system.
3. Similar to #2, make written comments to state legislators, Valley County commissioners, and McCall City Council members when a need is identified by PELA.
4. Write letters to the editor to be published in McCall in the Star News and in Boise in the Idaho Statesman.
5. Provide written comments to Land Board meetings held monthly where the McCall endowment lands are on the schedule, view the meeting virtually, or attend the meeting in person. Often times there will be a comment period on plans or proposals once they are presented to the Land Board.
6. Participate by adding your input to PELA brainstorming and requests for help.
7. Educate yourself on the McCall area endowment lands. These lands are complicated to completely understand. Information may be helpful.
8. Make a tax deductible donation to PELA to support carrying forward this important work.
9. Sign the United Payette petition by clicking the picture below.